Friday, March 25, 2011

Feedsack Friday!

So last week I missed out on Feedsack Friday due to it being Spring Break,  I chose to run away from town for my 2 days off work as quickly as possible. This weekend I hope to blog some photos from that trip but until then...

To make up for it I bring you TWO feedsacks this Friday both in honor of spring!







I was investigating different camera settings with the afternoon lighting. I'm still a novice at photography but this is an improvement from the last time I tried to shoot with this camera.

I also want to say hello and thanks to all of my new followers! I really loved all of the comments on my post last weekend and I just wanted to let my new readers know to expect posts from me on the weekends rather than weekdays due to my work schedule!

Thanks and until next time!

4 comments:

  1. oooh the colours, I love feedsack! I'm currently trying to lose weight so I'm hpping to get to the point where I can make small blouses from a feedsack, I'm a little too big for that amount of fabric right now he he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, love the colours!!! Perfect for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Straight Talking Mama - I am currently up to a super fun project that might let you be able to have more than 1 yard of certain feedsack patterns in the future!! Will post more once the latest proofs arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how exciting! I just cannot get a blouse out of one feedsack I'm a just a little too large in the bust department!

    ReplyDelete